- Push notifications.
- In app messaging.
- Map and home page iterations.
- Bug fixes and performance enhancement.
- Showcasing hourly calibrated values.
- Health recommendations.
- Default homepage settings for new users.
- Air quality of user's current location.
- News Feed enhancement.
- Improved on wordings.
- Enhanced the add places functionality to enable auto adding.
The application supports android (5.0 or later) and iPhone/iPad/iPod touch (iOS 12.0 or later). In the coming months, android requirements are most likely to change following the deadlines as stated in the distribution policy.
We migrated our Google PlayStore accounts which means that those who had installed the app before 2021-03-24 will have to install and not update the app.
- Help pages about PM 2.5 and PM 10.
- News feed section linking to the website blog.
- Enhanced the map and places search functionality to include autocomplete and suggestions.
- Changed the colour theme and font family to match the brand guide specifications.
- Resolved installation failures for android devices
- Fixed a bug that hindered sharing on various platforms.
- Improved on the error messages displayed when failures occur due to network connectivity.